Milton Disc Golf Eagle Course
Subfacility of Bombardier Park West
- Disc Golf Course
Located within Bombardier Park West, Milton Disc Golf Eagle Course is a nine hole, free-to-play, public disc golf course with eighteen different teelocations.
Visit udisc.com to score your rounds, leave a course review, check disc golf rules, read articles and tips, and more.
This course was made possible by a dedicated group of volunteers, focused on bringing a vibrant disc golf course to Milton. There are still many volunteer hours ahead and help is needed! To assist with the ongoing course maintenance and improvements, email Milton Recreation or call 802-893-4922.
- Use of the course is at your own risk.
- Course is open dawn to dusk.
- Alcohol, smoking, and vaping are prohibited.
- Carry out what you carry in. Pick up after yourself and others.
- Yield to other park users - hikers, etc.
- Do not alter the course (trees, bushes, etc.) in any way.
- Respect the Out of Bounds white stakes. If your disc goes out of bounds, follow the instructions on the tee sign. DO NOT throw from within Out of Bounds areas.
- Report unlawful activity to Milton Police at 802-893-2424. In case of emergency, call 911.
- All rules and ordinances governing the Town of Milton are applicable.
Disc Golfer's Code
- Play Smart: Never throw into a blind area or when players, spectators, pedestrians, or other facility users are within range. Use a spotter.
- Respect the Course: Observe all posted rules. No littering, graffiti, or abuse of equipment or flora.
- Represent the Sport: Be positive and responsible. Teach others.